LA Exodus: SPOKE!
LA Exodus is an annual, all-ages weekend retreat to the Palm Springs desert. It offers our community an opportunity to get away from the craziness of Los Angeles during the holiday season, and a chance to learn, reflect and relax together.
Program fee ($65/person or $150/family), includes:
- A Saturday night dinner that brings our whole group together.
- Programming for adults, kids and families. We have workshops and services during the day, plus live music, hiking, and more. Kids play and create with guidance from teachers from our Jewish Learning Center.
- Click here for the schedule of activities.
Hotel Reservation & Purchase Info:
This year each guest will book their own room(s), with group rates specifically negotiated for LA Exodus.
- Call The Ace Hotel Palm Spring Reservation Desk (760 325-9900) and tell them you are with SIJCC and the LA Exodus group.
- Rates for room can be found HERE.
Other questions? Email Joel.
Why YOU should LA Exodus
Maybe you want to feel like you’re the spoke of wheel, just apart of the larger whole. Maybe you need a bit of medicine wheel healing in the desert. Maybe you’re trying to make sense of all the words being thrown at you. Maybe you need to have a vacation before your larger family holiday "vacation." Maybe you need a place to be irreverent or reverent, or both.
Why SINGLE or CHILD-FREE people should LA Exodus
You can enjoy all of Palm Springs, get a ridiculously good price for staying at the Ace Hotel, swim, laugh, learn, drink and break bread with the community. And who knows what will happen at our midnight study session?
Why FAMILIES should LA Exodus
We have amazing programming and supervision for kids of all ages, so you can know where they are, give them a communal, and Jewishly rooted experience, all while sipping martinis by the pool at the Ace Hotel. (Oh,and also bond with your kids when you want to.)
Whatever your reasons for coming, we’ll be there and we want to hang out with you in the desert! We’ve scouted a new hikein the palm trees, and have brilliant teachers and grounding experiences for you to make this a special weekend. The wheels are turning...