The Education Fund at SIJCC
It takes a village, and we need your help!
The Education Fund will directly support curriculum growth, professional development and more for our Early Childhood & Jewish Learning Center teachers.
While tuition helps cover the core costs of learning in our classrooms, supporting teacher development to ensure the growth and future of our educational programs requires additional funds, and needs the support of our entire community.
Here’s a snapshot of what the Education Fund supports:
- Course work in early childhood education and child development
- Trainings to grow our roster of independent mentors for our bar and bat mitzvah program
- Conferences/seminars in early learning, Jewish education and leadership development
- Curriculum guides and resources to support adaptations of existing curricula
- Dedicated staff development throughout the school year
- Teaching artists and scholar honoraria
Help us raise $10k to kick off the Education Fund and support our committment to our staff and students.