There are many ways to support SIJCC through a sponsorship
Your support will help us continue to transform LA’s east side and beyond, with innovative arts and culture programs, and opportunities for emerging artists of all disciplines. In addition to the benefits outlined below, event sponsors will reach thousands of taste-makers and influential cultural leaders across Los Angeles.
Check out our sponsorship opportunities below: event-specific sponsorship, all-access corporate sponsorship, and all-access local busisness sponsorship. Contact Shannon@sijcc.net with any questions or to commit to a sponsorship. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re happy to talk with you about creating a custom sponsorship for an event or program.
Reach thousands of local, engaged eastsiders through event communications directed to our whole community. All sponsorships include pre-event promotions via e-blasts, social media, and event posters.
Spring Gala April 22, 2017
SIJCC’s gala is the biggest bash of the year. In 2016 we hosted 300+ community members for a night of drinks, dancing and glamour at the infamous Paramour Estate in Silver Lake. Between a DJ set delicious catering, taxidermy animals and synchronized swimmers, this party was one for the books. Have a hand in making next year’s even better. Check our comprehensive Sponsorship Deck!
SIJCC’s Cabaret November @ SIJCC
Check out our comprehensive Sponsorship Deck, with numerous opportunities for corporate, local business, and local restaurant partnerships.
Festival of Lights December @ SIJCC
Approximately 200 local, active young east side families with kids ages 0-13 attend the festival.
- $750: Get your own booth at the event to decorate and hold any activity you wish.
- $500: Sponsor the stage where local bands and students will perform. Includes naming rights and signage on the stage.
- $250: Sponsor an activity booth or area (i.e.: toddler area, bake sale). Includes signage on booth.
- $100: Get your logo on welcome signage at the entrance of the event.
L.A. Exodus December @ Ace Hotel, Palm Springs
Approximately 70 families attend our annual weekend retreat in Palm Springs.
Numerous sponsorship opportunities exist, from underwriting parts of the event, to naming opportunities for activities. Contact Shannon@sijcc.net to discuss and we’ll create a unique sponsorship package just for you.
Reach SIJCC’s network of young, artistic and creative east-siders. Our community is full of young families, and influential folks in entertainment, real estate and local government, and is growing at a rapid rate. Promotions for all event reach our network of over 4,000 individuals over email, word of mouth and social media.
Events Included in All-Access Sponsorship:
Cabaret – Thursday, November 10, 2016 in The Box @ SIJCC. Prepare to be amazed by the best talent in music, comedy, dance, burlesque, magic, air guitar and more as you support SIJCC with 200+ community members at SIJCC’s 3rd annual Cabaret. In just two years this event has become one that the whole community looks forward to. We have amazing talent, feature the “Best of Silver Lake” in food and beverages, and laugh the night away as a community.
Festival of Lights – Sunday, December 12 @ SIJCC. A family-friendly staple in the local community. The Festival of Lights annually welcomes over 500 local eastsiders, including families with children, reaching beyond SIJCC’s immediate community. The day features donut eating contests, booths for a number of organizations, performances by local artists and a number of arts and craft activities for all ages.
Spring Gala – Saturday, April 22, 2017 @ the Paramour Estate. SIJCC’s gala is the biggest bash of the year. In 2016 we hosted 300+ community members for a night of drinks, dancing and glamour at the infamous Paramour Estate in Silver Lake. Between a DJ set delicious catering, taxidermy animals and synchronized swimmers, this party was one for the books. Have a hand in making next year’s even better.
- 1 VIP lounge at the Cabaret (8 tickets), including access to a pre-event cocktail hour
- 1 company booth or other activation point at the Festival of Lights and 4 tickets
- 4 VIP tickets to the Spring Gala
- Premium logo placement on all fundraising event pages online and sponsorship page on SIJCC site.
- Premium logo placement on all event signage – welcome sign, table signs, etc.
- Premium logo placement as major sponsor on all event invitations (digital and print)
- Shout out on our social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and recognition as a major sponsor
- At least one dedicated facebook post with your logo & info to our facebook community
- Opportunity to name a part of each event (bar, photo booth, stage, rooms, etc..)
- Shout out about your company from our Emcee on stage at the Festival of Lights, Gala and Cabaret
- Opportunity to make 1 minute presentation at Cabaret – either in person, or over video projector
An opportunity for our neighbors to get their local business in front of our audience of dynamic, influential and local eastsiders. This level does not include tickets to events, but your logo will remain present on our event materials throughout the year.
- Small Logo placement on event website
- Small Logo placement on event signage
For more information, contact Shannon@sijcc.net, or call Shannon at 323-663-2255 x 104.