Give back to the community through a partnership with SIJCC
SIJCC is a vibrant, rapidly-growing community full of creative and involved eastsiders. We are tastemakers, activists, cultural arbiters. Our commuity reach spans the entertainment industry, local government, real estate, and more. We’re building a model for 21st century community centers, and people are taking notice. Our programs, classes and events reach thousands across los angeles, from young adults, to young families, to singles and seniors.
Partner with us as we continue to transform LA’s east side and beyond, with innovative arts, cultural and educational programs, and opportunities for emerging artists of all disciplines.
Check out our partnership opportunities below: SIJCC community partnership, event-specific partnerships and our all-access corporate sponsorship. Each option provides opportunities to give back to the community, while showing your support of SIJCC’s mission to support an inclusive, diverse and welcoming community.
Contact Shannon@sijcc.net (323)663-2255 x 104 with any questions or to start a partnership. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re happy to talk with you about creating a custom partnership for an event or program.
Reach thousands of local, engaged eastsiders through event communications directed to our whole community. All sponsorships include pre-event promotions via e-blasts, social media, and event posters.
SIJCC’s Cabaret November 16, 2019 at SIJCC
Check out more about this year’s event, and email shannon to get more info on sponsorships! Numerous opportuntiies for local restautants, food vendors and local businesses.
Spring Gala - May 2020 (date & venue TBA)
SIJCC’s gala is the biggest bash of the year. In 2019 we hosted 300+ community members for a night of drinks, dancing and 70s glamour at the infamous Cicada Club in Silver Lake The evening is both our biggest community party and fundraiser for all of our arts, cultural and educational programs at SIJCC that touch thousands of lives each year. Have a hand in making next year’s even better. Email Shannon for more info about this year’s sponsorshp opportunities.
Festival of Lights December 15 at SIJCC
Approximately 200 local, active young east side families with kids ages 0-13 attend the festival.
- $750: Get your own booth at the event to decorate and hold any activity you wish.
- $500: Sponsor the stage where local bands and students will perform. Includes naming rights and signage on the stage.
- $250: Sponsor an activity booth or area (i.e.: toddler area, bake sale). Includes signage on booth.
- $100: Get your logo on welcome signage at the entrance of the event.
For all event partnerships, contact Shannon@sijcc.net for more info on levels of support and benefits.
The community partnership provides an opportunity for our neighbors to get their local business in front of our audience of dynamic, influential and local eastsiders, all while supporting their local community. Your logo will remain present on our website and on event materials throughout our fiscal year (August – July).
Reach SIJCC’s network of young, artistic and creative eastsiders. Promotions for all events reach our network of over 4,000 individuals via email, social media, and word of mouth.
Cabaret & Taste of Silver Lake – November 16, 2019 in The Box @ SIJCC. Prepare to be amazed by the best talent in music, comedy, dance, burlesque, magic, air guitar and more as you support SIJCC with 200+ community members at SIJCC’s 6th annual Cabaret & Taste of Silver Lake. This event has grown to become one that the whole community looks forward to. In addition to the amazing talent, we also taste the “Best of Silver Lake” - featuing samples from 20 local restaurants and food vendors. It’s a night that’s not to be missed!
Festival of Lights – December 15, 2019 @ SIJCC. A family-friendly staple in the local community. The Festival of Lights annually welcomes over 500 local eastsiders, including families with children, reaching beyond SIJCC’s immediate community. The day features performances by local artists, arts and craft activities for all ages, donut eating contests, and booths for a number of organizations.
Spring Gala – May 20120 (Date & Location TBA). SIJCC’s gala is the biggest bash of the year. In 2019 we hosted 300+ community members for a night of drinks, dancing and 70s glamour at the infamous Cicada Club in Silver Lake The evening is both our biggest community party and fundraiser for all of our arts, cultural and educational programs at SIJCC that touch thousands of lives each year. Have a hand in making next year’s even better.
- Logo placement included on Community Partners page on SIJCC website
- Logo placement included on event pages on SIJCC website.
- Logo placement included on event signage/posters
- Logo placement as a community partner on included event-related emails and digital invitations
- Two tickets to the Cabaret in November
- At least one shout out on our social media pages to our network (Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram) and recognition as a community partner.
Reach SIJCC’s network of young, artistic and creative east-siders. Our community is full of young families, and influential folks in entertainment, real estate and local government, and is growing at a rapid rate. Promotions for all event reach our network of over 4,000 individuals over email, word of mouth and social media.
Events included: Cabaret, Festival of Lights & Spring Gala, as mentioned above
- 1 VIP table at the Cabaret (8 tickets), including access to a pre-event cocktail hour
- 1 company booth or other activation point at the Festival of Lights, plus 4 tickets
- 4 VIP tickets to the Spring Gala
- Premium logo placement on all fundraising event pages online and sponsorship page on SIJCC site.
- Premium logo placement on all event signage – welcome sign, table signs, etc.
- Premium logo placement as major sponsor on all event invitations (digital and print)
- Shout out on our social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and recognition as a major sponsor
- At least one dedicated facebook post with your logo & info to our facebook community
- Opportunity to name a part of each event (bar, photo booth, stage, lounge, rooms, etc..)
- Shout out about your company from our Emcee on stage at the Festival of Lights, Gala and Cabaret