Give back to the community through a partnership with SIJCC
SIJCC is a vibrant, rapidly-growing community full of creative and involved eastsiders. We are tastemakers, activists, cultural arbiters. Our commuity reach spans the entertainment industry, local government, real estate, and more. We’re building a model for 21st century community centers, and people are taking notice. Our programs, classes and events reach thousands across los angeles, from young adults, to young families, to singles and seniors.
Partner with us as we continue to transform LA’s east side and beyond, with innovative arts, cultural and educational programs, and opportunities for emerging artists of all disciplines.
Check out our partnership opportunities below: SIJCC community partnership, event-specific partnerships and our all-access corporate sponsorship. Each option provides opportunities to give back to the community, while showing your support of SIJCC’s mission to support an inclusive, diverse and welcoming community.
Contact Shannon@sijcc.net (323)663-2255 x 104 with any questions or to start a partnership. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re happy to talk with you about creating a custom partnership for an event or program.
Reach thousands of local, engaged eastsiders through event communications directed to our whole community. All sponsorships include pre-event promotions via e-blasts, social media, and event posters.
Spring Gala April 28, 2018 @ The Cicada Club
SIJCC’s gala is the biggest bash of the year. In 2017 we hosted 300+ community members for a night of drinks, dancing and glamour at the infamous Paramour Estate in Silver Lake. Between a DJ set delicious catering, taxidermy animals and unique performances, this party was one for the books. Have a hand in making next year’s even better. Check out our Spnsorship Deck for all of our opportunities.
SIJCC’s Cabaret November @ SIJCC
Check out our comprehensive Partnership Deck, with numerous opportunities for corporate, local business, and local restaurant partnerships.
Festival of Lights December @ SIJCC
Approximately 200 local, active young east side families with kids ages 0-13 attend the festival.
- $750: Get your own booth at the event to decorate and hold any activity you wish.
- $500: Sponsor the stage where local bands and students will perform. Includes naming rights and signage on the stage.
- $250: Sponsor an activity booth or area (i.e.: toddler area, bake sale). Includes signage on booth.
- $100: Get your logo on welcome signage at the entrance of the event.
L.A. Exodus December @ Ace Hotel, Palm Springs
Approximately 70 families attend our annual weekend retreat in Palm Springs. It’s a chance to connect, unwind, relax and come together as a community before the craziness of the holidays and new year approach. Throught the weekend we offer workshops, yoga, hikes, time to relax by the pool, happy hours, communal dinners and much more.
Numerous sponsorship opportunities exist, from underwriting the whole weekend or parts of the retreat, to naming opportunities for specific activities. Learn more about this special community-wide retreat.
For all event partnerships, contact Shannon@sijcc.net for more info on levels of support and benefits.
The community partnership provides an opportunity for our neighbors to get their local business in front of our audience of dynamic, influential and local eastsiders, all while supporting their local community. Your logo will remain present on our website and on event materials throughout our fiscal year (August – July).
Reach SIJCC’s network of young, artistic and creative eastsiders. Promotions for all events reach our network of over 4,000 individuals via email, social media, and word of mouth.
Cabaret – November 4, 2017 in The Box @ SIJCC. Prepare to be amazed by the best talent in music, comedy, dance, burlesque, magic, air guitar and more as you support SIJCC with 200+ community members at SIJCC’s 4th annual Cabaret. In just three years, this event has become one that the whole community looks forward to. We have amazing talent, feature the “Best of Silver Lake” in food and beverages, and laugh the night away as a community.
Festival of Lights – December 2017 @ SIJCC. A family-friendly staple in the local community. The Festival of Lights annually welcomes over 500 local eastsiders, including families with children, reaching beyond SIJCC’s immediate community. The day features performances by local artists, arts and craft activities for all ages, donut eating contests, and booths for a number of organizations.
Spring Gala – April 28, 2018 @ The Cicada Club. SIJCC’s gala is the biggest bash of the year. In 2017 we hosted 300+ community members for a night of drinks, dancing and glamour at the infamous Paramour Estate in Silver Lake. Between a DJ set delicious catering, taxidermy animals and pool entertainment, this party was one for the books. Have a hand in making next year’s even better.
- Logo placement included on Community Partners page on SIJCC website
- Logo placement included on event pages on SIJCC website.
- Logo placement included on event signage/posters
- Logo placement as a community partner on included event-related emails and digital invitations
- Two tickets to the Cabaret in November
- One shout out on our social media pages to our network (Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram) and recognition as a community partner
Reach SIJCC’s network of young, artistic and creative east-siders. Our community is full of young families, and influential folks in entertainment, real estate and local government, and is growing at a rapid rate. Promotions for all event reach our network of over 4,000 individuals over email, word of mouth and social media.
Events included: Cabaret, Festival of Lights & Spring Gala, as mentioned above
- 1 VIP lounge at the Cabaret (6 tickets), including access to a pre-event cocktail hour
- 1 company booth or other activation point at the Festival of Lights and 4 tickets
- 4 VIP tickets to the Spring Gala
- Premium logo placement on all fundraising event pages online and sponsorship page on SIJCC site.
- Premium logo placement on all event signage – welcome sign, table signs, etc.
- Premium logo placement as major sponsor on all event invitations (digital and print)
- Shout out on our social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and recognition as a major sponsor
- At least one dedicated facebook post with your logo & info to our facebook community
- Opportunity to name a part of each event (bar, photo booth, stage, lounge, rooms, etc..)
- Shout out about your company from our Emcee on stage at the Festival of Lights, Gala and Cabaret
- Opportunity to make 1 minute presentation at Cabaret – either in person, or over video/slides.